This oil and vinegar balsamic marinade is great for beef or chicken, Ideal for chicken. It makes delicious, juicy chicken. Adequate to marinade about 3 pounds of meat.
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and pressed through a garlic press
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Pierce the chicken breast a few times with a fork, then place in a plastic ziploc bag. Pour the marinade over, seal ziplock bag and let marinate for minimum of 3-4 hours and grill the meat as desired.
Makes 4 servings
prep time 3 hours 10 minutes
balsamic vinegar marinade
Technorati Tags: balsamic vinegar marinade