Stuffed Portabella mushrooms with a dash of Isle of Capri Sea salt flavoring.
- 6 medium sized Portabella mushrooms
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cherry or plum tomatoes, seed removed and diced
- 4 cloves of garlic pressed through a garlic press
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup white bread crumbs
- 1 to 1 1/2 tbsp Sea Salt, Isle of Capri
- 1 tbsp Roma
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly brush the outside of the mushrooms with 1 tbsp of the olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Mix all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Fill each of the mushroom caps with a handful of the mixture, packing it down and mounding the top. Bake twenty to twenty five minutes until the mushrooms are tender and the tops are golden brown.
sea salt recipe, gourmet sea salt, Isle of Capri Sea Salt