3 Firm Red Tomatos of your choice
One 8 oz Ball of Fresh Mozzarella
12 Fresh Whole Basil Leaves
1 Clove Garlic Minced
Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1) Slice Tomatos in 1/4 inch slices.
2) Slice Fresh Mozarrella in 1/4 inch slices.
3) Arrange One Slice of Tomato with One slice of Mozzarella and top with a Basil Leaf.
Arrange the Tomatos and Mozzarella with basil staggering the entire surface of the serving platter.
4) Sprinkle the platter with the minced garlic, salt & pepper.
5) Just before serving drizzle the olive oil and balsamic vinegar across the entire platter.