16 oz Fettuccine4 oz Smoked Alaskan Salmon Fillet
8 oz Slivered Sundried Tomatos
1 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic Thinly Sliced
1 Cup Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbled
1 Cup Prepared Pesto
Salt & Pepper to Taste
*reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water
1) Cook fettuccine according to package directions, remove when al dente.
2) Saute the sliced garlic in the olive oil for about 1 minute, toss in the sundried tomatos.
3) Reduce heat to medium low and then add the gorgonzola until melted.
Drain retort packaged Smoked Salmon. Flake Smoked Salmon with a fork to desired bite size pieces. Add to garlic and sun dried tomatos.
*The longer you heat and stir the smoked salmon the smaller the pieces will become.
4) Drain the cooked Fettuccine, remember to reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
5) Combine the drained pasta with the 1/4 reserved pasta water and the pesto.
6) Pour the Gorgonzola sauce over the Pasta now coated with pesto and lightly toss.
Can drizzle Aceto Balsamico Balsamic Vinegar for added flavor.