Makes 4 servings
You may find this combination peculiar at first, but it is really simple to make and makes an extraordinary after dinner treat. Aceto Gran Reserva 25 Balsamico di Modena makes this recipe simply outstanding.
- 2 tablespoons fine brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups sliced, small, red-ripe strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- 4 cups lemon sorbet
1. Mix brown sugar and balsamic vinegar in a medium bowl. Add sliced strawberries and mix gently. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Serve in small dessert bowls over 1 cup sorbet. You can garnish with fresh mint if desired.