- Four cups cake flour
- Two eggs
- Two teaspoons vanilla extract
- Three quarter cup granulated sugar
- Finely grated orange zest
- Four light butter sticks
- One half teaspoon salt
- One quarter cup aceto balsamico balsamic vinegar
- One cup fresh raspberries
- One cup fresh strawberries
- One cup fresh blueberries
- Two tablespoons water
- One quarter cup granulated sugar
Let the oven preheat at 325 degrees while you slice up the strawberries. Using two medium size cake dishes, butter the insides and put parchment paper on the bottom of each pan. Then butter the paper as well. Sprinkle the cake flour on top of the buttered paper.
Making The Cakes
Take out a mixing bowl and an electric mixer. Blend the butter and then add the sugar. Beat until soft and then add the vanilla. Adding one egg at a time, beat the eggs until well mixed. Put in the orange zest and blend well. Pour in the flour and stir it in without mixing. Pour the batter into the prepared dishes. Put in the oven for one hour and then remove and set on a wire rack to cool after loosening the sides from the pan.
Making The Sauce
Simmer after mixing all the sauce ingredients together in a medium saucepan over low heat for four minutes. Remove and serve with the cake.