- Twelve ounce premade spaghetti noodles
- Twelve black olives
- Three cloves of garlic
- Thirty ounce capers, rinsed
- One teaspoon sea salt
- One tablespoon sea salt
- One pound can of tomatoes
- One drop of olive oil
- One dried red chili pepper
- Four tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Five basil leaves washed and torn just before serving
- Cracked pepper
- One loaf of fresh crusty Italian bread
Fill a large pot with water, drizzle the drop of olive oil in it and turn to high to boil. During the meantime, chop the olives and peel the garlic. Crumble the chili pepper. Wash the capers and then dice the garlic. Slice the tomatoes into small chunks. Wash and cut the basil and grind the pepper. In a large saucepan, pour the four tablespoons olive oil in and heat. Before it begins smoking, put the tomatoes, capers, chili pepper, and garlic. Stir well for less than two minutes.
Let simmer for twenty minutes and then tend to the boiling water. Turn off the burner for the sauce in the saucepan while cooking the noodles. Put the spaghetti noodles in the pot and stir for the next ten minutes. Remove the noodles and mix well with the olives and sauce. Add the basil leaves and serve with the Italian bread and olive oil dip.