The Healing Powers of Vinegar
We know olive oil is healthy for you, but let’s not overlook the health benefits of vinegar as well. There are numerous benefits ascribed to the practical use of vinegars and balsamico in our daily diet.
Read more about healthy polyphenols, and the heart-healthy antioxidant resveratrol.
Researchers at Harvard University and the National Institute on Aging discovered that resveratrol, an antioxidant found in red wine, may boost longevity. Cal Orey’s “The Healing Powers of Vinegar: A Complete Guide to Nature’s Most Remarkable Remedy: Revised and Updated” touts both premium red wine and balsamic vinegars–which researchers said contain disease-fighting polyphenols and perhaps heart-healthy resveratrol– the liquid to youth.
Orey says, ‘â€¦it’s the Mediterranean-type red wine and balsamic vinegars, that may help fight obesity which is often linked to heart disease.’ And the antioxidant ‘â€¦Resveratol-rich red wine and balsamic vinegars may be the new anti-aging key for baby boomer and seniorsâ€¦’
The definitive guide to nature’s most powerful healer and home remedy, now updated to include the latest scientific research, amazing home cures, popular flavored vinegars used worldwide and their benefits, and much more.
The Healing Powers of Vinegar (332 reader-friendly pages!) is a must-have resource that combines cutting edge information on vinegar’s astonishing health benefits with a wide range of practical home tips for kids, pets, and beauty. Discover:
- The powers of apple cider vinegar–now recognized as a valuable weight loss and body fat tool
- How vinegar can help prevent age-related diseases like cancer, heart disease, metabolic syndrome (a deadly combo of obesity, high blood cholesterol, insulin resistance, and high blood pressure)–a baby boomers’ dilemma
- Dozens of new home cures for treating acid reflux disease, canker sores, depression, fibromyalgia, hot flashes, universal emergency, and much more
- Delicious, Mediterranean-style heart healthy lifestyle tips and recipes
- Environmentally-friendly household hints for every room in the house
- Interesting anecdotes from real-life people who know vinegar works like a miracle
- Original edition was purchased by the Rodale Prevention Book Club
- Publishers Weekly has chosen the revised edition of The Healing Powers of Vinegar as one of its Selected Cookbooks, July 2006 â€” February 2007
- Revised edition includes more health benefits, household uses, home remedies, and statistics
You can contact the author via e-mail or visit www.calorey.com
vinegar remedy, vinegar anitoxidant, resveratrol, cal orey